Why Essential Oils for Depression?
Depression is a serious psychological problem, but most of the people ignore its graveness which can result in many complications that can have a huge impact in not just one life but also the people around them. Although many medicinal and counselling therapies are already there to counter this medical issue but most of us, still hesitate in accepting the fact that they are actually ill. Essential oils for depression are a form of natural therapy available for such people and since they are natural and no such harm has ever been caused through them, many of the affectees do not think twice buying them. These essential oils for depression are easily available in online stores and with just a few clicks you can buy them without they being heavy on anyone’s pocket.
Why Doterra Essential Oils?
Doterra is an American based network marketing company, it started in 2008. Doterra is involved in selling essential oils for depression and other multiple health problems since then and has been quite successful in this field. Such that, they have been named America’s Best Employers’ by Forbes Magazine for 2 consecutive years.
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil For Depression and Anxiety
The botanical name of Ylang Ylang is Cananga Odorata, it is an Asian plant, usually found in countries like Indonesia, Philippines and Malaysia. The yellowish petals of Ylang Ylang resemble a star fish, and fragrant liquid can be drawn out from them that is used as an Essential oil.
Ylang Ylang is an essential oil derived from a flower Cananga Odorata with the process of steam distillation. It has a fragrance that appears to be sugary and peppery at the same time. Its main ingredients include Germacrene, caryophyllene and Farnesene. It is used either as a perfume or in the form of aromatherapy for the relief of different types of depression, anxiety, stress and other mental illnesses.
Benefits of Doterra’s Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- It provides the best form of relaxation when used in salt water bath.
- The effects of any kind of depression, make it postpartum depression can be countered with the use of Doterra Ylang Ylang Essential Oil.
- It helps in setting the mood right and relieving anxiety.
- It minimizes the negativity, and helps in achieving a more confident and optimistic approach.
- It can be used in combinations with Bergamot thus having a more powerful counter mechanism against any form of depression. It also mixes well with Grapefruit, Vetiver and Geranium.
- A more healthy outlook can be accomplished by ingesting Ylang Ylang, since it has a powerful antioxidant property.
How to use Doterra’s Ylang Ylang Essential Oil?
Usually 3 methods are available for its usage:
- Doterra also supplies good quality diffusers, aromatherapy can be done with the help of it, ensuring 3 or 4 drops are inserted in it.
- Massaging the specific area with Ylang Ylang essential oil, usually a carrier oil (coconut oil recommended) is used to prevent any allergic reactions.
- Can be taken internally, make sure to add enough water in 1 drop of liquid.
Always keep the Doterra’s Ylang Ylang Essential oil out of children’s and pets’ hands. In case of pregnancy and any health issues, always consult your personal physician before using. For sensitivity issues, do a small sensitivity test on small part of skin to rule out the problem. Avoid sensitive areas like eyes and internal part of the ears.