About the companies
Plant Therapy and Majestic Pure are both essential oil producing companies, but their production is small scale based. Plant therapy is located in Twin Falls, Idaho and Majestic Pure is purely resided in California. Both of these companies are younger in terms of experience and are still paving their way to confirm their position among the leading competitors. Although road to success is still long but both of them are proving everyday with their quality of work, that they are not that very far. There are though few differences that makes Plant Therapy stand out as compared to Majestic Pure, one of the main differences is the price range, Plant Therapy essential oil products are much reasonable as compared to Majestic Pure. that surely doesn’t mean that the quality of the products produced by the Plant Therapy company are below standard. Also, with the help of an aromatherapy expert Robert Tisserand, they have also produced their kids safe line of products. You can always listen to what robert tisserand has to say about the Kids Safe products on the link, given below.
Rest assured, it is up to you to decide, which company is better and producing good quality products.
What are Essential Oil?
Essential Oils are naturally occurring volatile aromatic compounds, which can be extracted from either the plants, seeds, fruits, flowers etc. These oils for extraction require some processes to undergo, the processes include cold pressing, solvent extraction, steam distillation etc, depending on the type of plant. They have created a revolution in pharmaceutical industry because of the health services, these essential oils are providing. They are not, although, officially recognized as medicines to be used for any of the illnesses or diseases by FDA but since it has gained so much fame these days amongst people who want to apply a more herbal approach that they are being sold like hot cakes. Essential oils, when upon researching, were concluded to be quite beneficial for diseases related respiration, gastrointestinal problems, skin and hair related issues, dealing with emotions like depression, anxiety, and stress, they all are being countered well by essential oils. Especially when you talk about depression or let’s say postpartum depression, the best essential oils for postpartum depression are Bergamot, Frankincense, Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Vanilla, Rose, Roman Chamomile etc. You can also use them as blends to produce a more powerful concoction.
Plant Therapy Bergamot Essential Oil For Depression
The botanical name of Bergamot Orange is Citrus bergamia, they are mostly found in Italy and although they are oranges but they are not edible at all due to their bitter taste. They have a peppery and fruity like scent, and they are usually grown in winters. Cold pressing method is applied for the extraction of the essential oil from Bergamot. Since the scent of Bergamot is so vibrant and relaxing that it uplifts the mood well and also reassures the person who is undergoing depression.
- Bergamot Essential oil is a proven antidepressant, it also assists in reducing anxiety.
- Since it is Bergaptene free, it can be used on skin without any hesitation of sun exposure.
- A bergamot essential oil massage relieves any muscular stress and strain of the body.
- It is great for skin in getting rid of discoloration and acne related problems.
- It forms great concoctions with Cypress, Frankincense, Geranium, Grapefruit, Nutmeg, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Black pepper and Ylang Ylang.
- Plant Therapy Bergamot Essential oil can be used as a fusion with Grapefruit, Patchouli, and they all together when blended in a diffuser, create a relaxing aroma and thus helps against depression and anxiety.
- It can be applied topically on the affected areas of skin and muscle, ensuring that they are properly diluted before with a carrier oil, 1 % for face and 2-5 % for the body.
- It has a beautiful aroma, thus it can be used as a deodorant as well.
Majestic Pure Roman Chamomile Essential Oil For Depression
The botanical name of Roman chamomile is Chamaemelum nobile, it originally belongs from North America, Europe and is also found in Argentina. The scent of Roman chamomile essential oil is sugary and is also similar to an apple. They are compatible enough to be used with other essential oils like Geranium, Lavender, Rose, Ylang Ylang, Bergamot, Clary sage, Lemon and Patchouli leaves.
- Roman Chamomile essential oil has always been famous as a means of calming a stressed mind.
- In order to relax your mind and relief yourselves from every bit of tension and anxiety, Roman chamomile work wonders.
- Roman chamomile essential oil assists in fighting against depression and helps in calming the emotions down.
- It is considered very helpful for skin discolourations, and they make hair healthier as well due to their anti-dandruff property
- It also helps calming a distressed baby.
- It can be added in a diffuser, to set a positive and relaxing environment and an aromatherapy session can be started.
- It can be added in shampoos and in making herbal teas.
- A massage therapy can be done, ensuring that the essential oil is diluted with a carrier oil.