About the company
Chris Jones is the owner of Plant therapy, it is not a big company and usually they are supplying essential oils in just small scale. But Chris along with his small corporate family have set their standards right by paving their way nicely and have positioned themselves well among their competitors. The prices of their essential oils is pretty much reasonable, so that it can be accessible. They are set in Twin Falls, Idaho and their whole business is involved around their family members which adds to their strength. Chris’s wife Amanda has remained a certified aromatherapist, which is an added benefit to their Plant Therapy team.
Why Plant Therapy?
It is very easy to confine ourselves to one brand at a time and become comfortable with it. Thus, for any supplier to make their products work, it is very important that it complements well with the consumers demands. Plant therapy fortunately has realized the value of its customers and thus they make sure to keep their prices as much low as they can. Not only that, low price can not always mean that the product is below quality, Plant Therapy has met the standards of the quality exceptionally well and have made their customers quite happy. Thirdly, with the help of an aromatherapy expert Robert Tisserand, they even have launched their ‘Kids Safe’ essential oils line and also have made all their products to be kids friendly so that even accidentally any kid gets a hand to it, it does not cause anything regretful.
Plant therapy Bergamot Essential Oil Review
Essential oils are scented oils derived from plants, fruits, seeds etc. These oils have many properties that come in handy. Essential oils have undergone many researches and lab examinations, they have been proven to be effective against anxiety, stress of any kind, even depression, postpartum depression to be exact and other mental illnesses. They also have other health benefits such as purifying the skin, making hair healthier, they can help out a distressed baby with tummy issues and are good with common colds.
Bergamot orange is a citrus fruit, the botanical name of it is citrus bergamia. Although it is an orange but it is not edible due to its bitter taste. It is originally from Italy, and mostly grown in the winter season.
Plant therapy Bergamot Essential Oil has a peppery and citrus fruit like scent. Its aroma has a positive impact on any user. Bergamot Essential Oil aids in uplifting the mood and cures different forms of depression especially postpartum depression. The essential oil from Bergamot is derived from its thick skin that almost resembles a lime and the cold press method is used for its extraction. This Essential oil is originally from Italy and usually comes in a 10 or 30 ml bottle.
- Bergamot Essential oil is a proven antidepressant, it also assists in reducing anxiety.
- Since it is Bergaptene free, it can be used on skin without any hesitation of sun exposure.
- A bergamot essential oil massage relieves any muscular stress and strain of the body.
- It is great for skin in getting rid of discolourations and acne related problems.
- It forms great concoctions with Cypress, Frankincense, Geranium, Grapefruit, Nutmeg, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Black pepper and Ylang Ylang.
- Plant Therapy Bergamot Essential oil can be used as a fusion with Grapefruit, Patchouli, and they all together when blended in a diffuser, create a relaxing aroma and thus helps against depression and anxiety.
- It can be applied topically on the affected areas of skin and muscle, ensuring that they are properly diluted before with a carrier oil, 1 % for face and 2-5 % for the body.
- It has a beautiful aroma, thus it can be used as a deodorant as well.