About Young Living
Young Living started its essential oil journey in the year 1993 in the city of Utah, United States, under the leadership of Donald Gary Young. Their company is a multi level marketing company, that depends on its sellers and distributors for the supplying of their products. It is one of the leading essential oil company in America and because of their success, now they have also travelled internationally to countries of Europe and also Australia, Singapore, Japan etc. Young Living has not only produced single essential oils from natural sources but also have created combinations of these essential oils, keeping in mind the demands of the people, and have created many concoctions which have added benefits to it.
About Essential Oils
These are aromatic compounds that are obtained from naturally occurring plants, seeds, flower, non edible fruits etc through different processes, some of which include, distillation through steam, cold pressing, liquid-liquid extraction or solvent extraction etc. Essential oils have been very beneficial in terms of health, their importance had been known from many years back and from that period, they have been part of the medicines as well. Even though, when now they are popular among many people, they are still not considered to be proven by scientists as officially that they are of any medicinal value. Although some studies do say that they have the ability to cure many of the diseases like respiratory, gastrointestinal problems, skin and hair problems, mental illnesses like anxiety, stress and depression, but they still come under the ‘alternative medicine’.
Young Living Forgiveness Essential Oil
Forgiveness essential oil is one of the blended versions from Young Living essential oils. Its main constituents have Frankincense resin oil (Boswellia carteri), Lavender oil (Lavandula angustifolia), Bergamot (Citrus aurantium bergamia), Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata) and Chamaemelum nobile (Roman chamomile) flower oil which have an antidepressant property, they also include, Sesamum indicum (Sesame) seed oil, Melissa officinalis (Melissa) leaf oil, Pelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower oil, Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood oil (Santalum paniculatum), Coriandrum sativum (coriander) seed oil, Angelica archangelica (angelica) root oil, Citrus aurantium bergamia (furanocoumarin-free bergamot), Citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, Jasminum grandiflorum (jasmine) flower extract, Helichrysum italicum oil, Cymbopogon martini (palmarosa) oil, Rosa damascena (rose) flower oil.
- The vapours of forgiveness are so relaxing and vibrant at the same time that they provide the user with self-control of their emotions and the body, especially in times of depression and anxiety, forgiveness essential oil helps in loads.
- With few drops of forgiveness essential oil, you can do massage on specific areas where it is required and especially if massage done rightly on pressure points, it gives an astounding result.
- Like the name itself, it helps in forgetting painful memories and makes the user resilient enough to forgive as well.
- It can be used in form of vapors by putting few drops of it in a diffuser, and aromatherapy can be done through it.
- Also in case of muscle strain or in order to relax, massage the specifically desired areas and get the optimal result.
Keep it away from children and pets. Store it in a dark and shady place so that the oil doesn’t lose it essence. People with health issues and women who are pregnant, should consult their personal physicians firstly, before using them.