About the company
Resided in Utah, America, Young living is an essential oil company under the leadership of Donald Gary Young. The essential oil products are sold under this name with the help of many salesman who are working as an independent resource. Young living is the top notch essential oil company, whose roots have now reached to even Europe, Australia, Japan, Singapore etc. They are well known professionals for preserving the true essence of the essential oil during their formation and are never adulterated or in any way their quality is compromised.
What are Essential Oils?
These compounds are found in naturally occurring plants, flowers, fruits and even seeds. These oils have their specific aroma, that helps in identifying the origin. These essential oils can be used in various ways to activate the specific brain centers that control human moods and help in alleviating negative emotions, they are also very beneficial for maintaining soft skin and healthy hair. In some of the studies that were conducted related to them, it was proven that the essential oils as either in single or blended form can do wonders in helping against hypertension and even has the ability to soothe a disturbed baby.
Young Living’s Lavender Essential Oil Review
Lavender’s botanical name is Lavandula angustifolia and it is mostly found in countries bordering the Mediterranean sea like Spain, France, Italy, Croatia etc. Lavender has a good medicinal value and both its petals and essential oil derived from it has been proven to be beneficial.
Young Living’s Lavender Essential Oil is a must try oil especially for those who are using the essential oils for the first time. It has a distinctive fragrance that is relaxing, not very strong but still has an impact on everyone’s mind, the scent is not that sweetened but it is so soothing that it relieves the disturbed mind. Under Young Living Essential Oil many concoctions of lavender have been made such as Stress Away, Tranquil, RutaVaLa, Forgiveness and they have demonstrated handful of advantages.
- Lavender Essential Oil fights different kinds of depression including postpartum depression, you can use it either as through massage therapy and hit those pressure points right.
- Lavender Essential Oil also reduces any sort of emotional stress and anxiety, best time to apply is just before going to bed.
- It also helps in maintaining an equilibrium of the internal environment of the body and builds up endurance.
- It also have the healing powers thus, you can gently apply them on cuts and other injuries and also on skin discolourations.
100% unadulterated Lavender oil, which also includes linalool, linalyl acetate and ocimene.
- Diffuser: it can be used for aromatherapy to soothe a distressed mind, and also as a room freshener.
- With the help of a dropper, it can also be added in shampoos and face washes to give out optimal results.
- Massage therapy can be done by simply taking few drops of Lavender Essential Oil in hands and applying on required areas to reduce body stress.
- Salt water bath can be taken for utmost relaxation.
- Keep out of the hands of children and pets.
- Under any health issues and if you are pregnant, consult your doctor before using the Lavender Essential Oil.